‘SyncHPC’ platform helps users to easily deploy, manage and utilize their Public Cloud Clusters from any Cloud Service Providers like Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and many more. It also allows users to run multiple CAE applications with required HPC and workstation configuration from cloud.
Let’s check out an example with Altair Radioss:
This blog post describes the performance of ‘Altair Radioss’ on SyncHPC. It also briefly describes the end-user workflow of running ‘Altair Radioss’ application on this platform. SyncHPC Team executed various tests on cloud based scalable HPC. Interestingly, performance of the selected problems improved almost linearly as the number of CPU cores are increased.
- SyncHPC is configured to run Altair Radioss application
- User has Altair license tokens for required number of CPU Cores to be used in cloud.
1. User selects Altair Radioss application from multiple Applications and click on the ‘Create’ button.
2. After clicking the ‘Create’ button, user get a wizard to submit Radioss problem.
Basic inputs like Job name, number of CPU Cores, Altair Radioss Version and input file are provided by users in the wizard.
3. This completes all the inputs required for the simulation of Radioss. Now, users can start simulation and monitor the output of simulation on SyncHPC.
SyncHPC platform provides a simplified simulation workflow for cloud HPC. Also, users can take benefit of unlimited cloud scalability due to linear performance improvement of Altair Radioss simulations.
YouTube link: Altair Radioss on Cloud HPC Infrastructure with SyncHPC